Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
Martin Kady, congressional bureau chief for Politico
The agency issued guidance to help employees understand specific pay and benefits questions. White House senior officials will meet again Wednesday to discuss budget proposals. House lawmakers also issued shutdown guidance.
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
Tags: Mark Plotkin ,
Sarah Kliff, health care reporter for Politico Pro
Lisa Margonelli, director of New America Foundation's Energy Policy Initiative and author of "Oil On the Brain: Petroleum's Long Strange Trip to Your Tank"
Federal employees have some of the best knowledge about how our government works, and some of the best ideas of how to improve it so it best serves the American people. That's why the White House wants your input through a new online tool.
Michael O'Hanlon, senior foreign policy fellow at the Brookings Institution
Howard Fineman, senior political editor for the Huffington Post
Dave Ross, commentator