Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
An anonymous administration official says the creation of an independent board will help government decide what to do with unneeded public properties.
Although the White House is confident that a shutdown can be avoided, the government also has a contingency plan in case of a shutdown. These plans have been in place since 1980, says the White House press secretary.
Mark Plotkin, WTOP Political Analyst
Budget expert Stephen Ryan explains the likelihood of a government shutdown as budget talks continue.
Gov Exec editor in chief Tom Shoop analyzes what the 2012 proposed budget may mean for feds and their jobs.
American University scholar in residence Beryl Radin outlines the challenges of reorganization government, called for by President Obama in his State of the Union address.
WFED's Mike Causey analyzes the potential impact of the 2012 budget proposal.
Carl Conneta, co-director of the Project on Defense Alternatives, explains how the Defense Department is trying to cut back on spending.
President Obama held a press conference Tuesday, one day after releasing his proposed 2012 budget.
President Barack Obama released his FY 2012 budget proposal yesterday. In it, he reiterates his administration’s goal to move towards a cloud-first policy as a way to create efficiencies in the federal government and, in turn, save money. “By consolidating data centers and leveraging cloud computing the Federal Government will reduce the Nation’s data center [...]