Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
The President's pay agent said federal employees should not receive locality pay adjustments in 2012, despite recommendations by the Federal Salary Council for an increase.
With his analysis is Erroll Southers, a former FBI Special Agent and was Assistant Chief of Homeland Security and Intelligence at the Los Angeles World Airports Police Department.
The White House is proposing cybersecurity legislation that gives the Department of Homeland Security oversight of federal civilian networks.
Two senators propose a bill that would cut $5 billion in duplicative and overlapping government programs.
James Hohmann, national political reporter for Politico
A federal appeals panel dominated by appointees of President Barack Obama heard arguments Tuesday in two Virginia lawsuits challenging his health care overhaul.
Tags: Andre Davis , James Wynn , 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals , Diana Motz , Bill Clinton , health care lawsuit , Kevin Walsh , University of Richmond , Mathew Staver , Duncan Getchell Jr. , Commerce Clause , Neal Kumar Katyal , Norman Moon , Henry Hudson , U.S. Supreme Court , Ken Cuccinelli
Dave Ross, commentator
Abby Phillip, White House reporter for Politico
Mark Hulbert, columnist for MarketWatch