Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
The Post reports that a draft executive order will kill the 10-year-old FCIP in March.
Locality pay will remain at 2010 levels.
The head of the government's top personnel office thinks the future looks bright for fixing the hiring process, which has been called broken, in the federal sector.
Scientific research does more than just save lives. The work also creates jobs. That, at least, is what the Obama Administration is banking on, as the President toured a lab at the National Institutes of Health, and heralded $5 billion dollars in government grants to fight cancer, autism, and heart disease.
Transition website flips to governing resource
Mr. Obama will face a block of resistance, but should persevere.
Obama challenged Republicans to make the necessary compromises.
A coalition of unions and federal employee groups are urging lawmakers to reject cost-cutting proposals that harm federal pay and benefits.
One nominee, Deputy Attorney General James Cole, drew criticism for his support of trying terrorism suspects in civil rather than military trials, according to the article.
Dave Ross, commentator