Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
U.S. Marines and Afghan troops launched their long-expected attack over the weekend on the biggest Taliban-held town in the south, seeking to re-establish government control and undermine support for the militants in their southern heartland. The attack on Marjah is the biggest joint Afghan-international offensive of the war and is the largest combat operation since President Barack Obama ordered 30,000 U.S. more troops there last year to turn the tide of the war.
Voters are getting very, very angry.
So, what does happen to all that paper, and all those gifts from the Bush years in the White House?
Coming soon to a federal office near you, 300,000 first-ever digital photographs of President Obama and Vice-President Biden. If you don't rate one because of your location or rank, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells how you can buy your own.
White House Reporter
April 23rd, 2009
Postal workers and federal employees groups are urging the "supercommittee" to reject President Barack Obama's proposed increase in employee retirement contributions and support his cap on contractors' salaries. The Federal-Postal Coalition also wants lawmakers to preserve Saturday mail delivery, despite USPS' wishes.
President Obama awarded to 94 researchers the Presidential Early Career Awards for Scientists and Engineers.
Tags: presidential early career awards for scientists an , Bill Clinton , science , technology , people , Jolie Lee , White House , presidential early career awards for scientists an , presidential early career awards for scientists an , presidential early career awards for scientists an , presidential early career awards for scientists an
The Partnership for Public Service's new report warns the United States "must not repeat the mistakes of the past" with automatic across-the-board cuts.