Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
It seems likely that Obama will use e-mail, and he will use a BlackBerry to send it.
FOIA "the power cord that connects the American people to their government."
The administration says the move to install Donald Berwick was critical for progress. Republican lawmakers are livid that the appointee will not face immediate scrutiny.
Lawmakers on Capitol Hill are casting a wary eye on one of the biggest information technology projects in the Federal government: the effort to build the "Electronic Records Archive" at the National Archives and Records Administration. Congressional watchdogs say the project has been plagued by contractor delays and cost overruns. And now, a House panel is wondering if NARA will ever realize the expectations from the ERA project.
Tags: contracting , technology , National Archives and Records Administration , Electronic Record Archive , Lockheed Martin , Patrick McHenry , William Lacy Clay , Adrienne Thomas , David Powner , GAO , George W. Bush , Max Cacas
President Obama has codified several initiatives that were developed after classified data became public. The Information Sharing Environment's mission has been extended to help coordinate the development of standards to securely share classified information.
Jon Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, told the Federal Drive a "vile cancer to humanity" has been eliminated.
A group of influential lawmakers send the President a letter emphasizing the need to strengthen national cybersecurity, emphasizing their concerns and recommendations.
Tags: technology , Joesph Lieberman , Harry Reid , Jay Rockefeller , Carl Levin , Dianne Feinstein , Patrick Leahy , John Kerry , Anna Eshoo , Howard Schmidt , White House , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , cybersecurity , cyberspace coordinator , Meg Beasley