Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
President Barack Obama invited French President Francois Hollande and other guests to the White House for a state dinner Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2014. Read related article.
Federal News Radio surveyed more than a dozen current and former federal officials about what technology and acquisition stories stood out last year.
HHS and CMS cyber officials tell House lawmakers the Affordable Care Act portal is meeting or exceeding industry best practices for information assurance.
Tags: Frank Baitman , Steve VanRoekel , Todd Park , Henry Chao , James Lankford , Darrell Issa , Gerry Connolly , Kevin Charest , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , HealthCare.gov , technology , health IT , Congress , Jason Miller , Inside the Reporters Notebook , FITARA
New CIO at EPA; GSA gets another OMB detailee.
President Barack Obama did not address federal IT and procurement reforms during his State of the Union address Tuesday night, but he did call for a review of all federal training programs. He also reiterated the need to speed up federal permitting and the continued reduction of the backlog of claims at the Department of Veterans Affairs.