Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
With his analysis is Erroll Southers, a former FBI Special Agent and was Assistant Chief of Homeland Security and Intelligence at the Los Angeles World Airports Police Department.
The White House is proposing cybersecurity legislation that gives the Department of Homeland Security oversight of federal civilian networks.
Two senators propose a bill that would cut $5 billion in duplicative and overlapping government programs.
James Hohmann, national political reporter for Politico
A federal appeals panel dominated by appointees of President Barack Obama heard arguments Tuesday in two Virginia lawsuits challenging his health care overhaul.
Tags: Andre Davis , James Wynn , 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals , Diana Motz , Bill Clinton , health care lawsuit , Kevin Walsh , University of Richmond , Mathew Staver , Duncan Getchell Jr. , Commerce Clause , Neal Kumar Katyal , Norman Moon , Henry Hudson , U.S. Supreme Court , Ken Cuccinelli
Dave Ross, commentator
Abby Phillip, White House reporter for Politico
Mark Hulbert, columnist for MarketWatch
Chris Core, Core Values