Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
Don't expect any partying at the White House on Wednesday. Press secretary Robert Gibbs says nothing special is being planned to take note of Barack Obama's first year as president. Obama took the oath of office on the steps of the Capitol around noon on Jan. 20, 2009.
U.S. Marines and Afghan troops launched their long-expected attack over the weekend on the biggest Taliban-held town in the south, seeking to re-establish government control and undermine support for the militants in their southern heartland. The attack on Marjah is the biggest joint Afghan-international offensive of the war and is the largest combat operation since President Barack Obama ordered 30,000 U.S. more troops there last year to turn the tide of the war.
Voters are getting very, very angry.
So, what does happen to all that paper, and all those gifts from the Bush years in the White House?
Coming soon to a federal office near you, 300,000 first-ever digital photographs of President Obama and Vice-President Biden. If you don't rate one because of your location or rank, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells how you can buy your own.