Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bank of America
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine why Congress failed to pass comprehensive cybersecurity legislation last year, and the impact that money had on the 2012 election.
January 3, 2012
Tags: technology , acquisition , cybersecurity , Congress , Cyber bills , Allen Scott , Allan Holmes , Peter Brusoe , LinkedIn , lobbying , Lobbyists , Super Pacs , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
Now that free checking accounts are getting fewer and farther between, prepaid debit cards may be the lesser of two evils.
A Germantown bank apparently was robbed twice in one week by the same bank robber -- using the same tactic and the same getaway car.
You might have to maintain certain account balances or frequently use credit and debit cards, ATMs and online accounts to avoid the fees banks plan to charge.
Acting D.C. Attorney General Peter Nickles says he is in negotiations with the Bank of America to recover millions of dollars in connection with the largest embezzlement scandal in the city's history.