Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marsha
Investigators and prosecutors are trying to decide whether to press charges in the deaths of two teenage girls and best friends who were killed by a hit-and-run driver in downtown Baltimore, police said Tuesday.
Tags: University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center , Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard , Maryland Transportation Authority Police , Baltimore police , Jeremy Silbert , Courtney Angeles , Emerald Smith , Stephanie Angeles , Mary Kay Smith , The Baltimore Sun
A proposal to expand flights at Reagan National Airport that has surfaced repeatedly over the last 20 years is stirring controversy again.
Metro is adding trains and buses to get travelers to and from the D.C. region's three airports this Thanksgiving.
Reagan National ranks as the area's cheapest. Dulles, on the other hand, almost ranks as the nation's most expensive.
A Nigerian couple will be prosecuted for allegedly bringing $121,600 in cash into the U.S. through Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport.
WTOP's Adam Tuss says road closures will remain in effect around the area until after Tuesday's rush hour.
Tags: gridlock , gridlock congestion , Nuclear Security Summit , Lon Anderson , AAA Mid-Atlantic , Suitland Parkway , I-66 , Cathy Lanier , Andrews Air Force Base , Dulles International Airport , rush hour , tractor man , telecommute , traffic , Colleen Kelleher , Adam Tuss , Darci Marchese , Michelle Basch , Bob Marbourg , Neal Augenstein
The low-cost airline has hired more than 30 people at the airport this year and is still looking for more as they increase their service.