Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marsha
Investigators and prosecutors are trying to decide whether to press charges in the deaths of two teenage girls and best friends who were killed by a hit-and-run driver in downtown Baltimore, police said Tuesday.
Tags: University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center , Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard , Maryland Transportation Authority Police , Baltimore police , Jeremy Silbert , Courtney Angeles , Emerald Smith , Stephanie Angeles , Mary Kay Smith , The Baltimore Sun
A proposal to expand flights at Reagan National Airport that has surfaced repeatedly over the last 20 years is stirring controversy again.
Metro is adding trains and buses to get travelers to and from the D.C. region's three airports this Thanksgiving.
Reagan National ranks as the area's cheapest. Dulles, on the other hand, almost ranks as the nation's most expensive.
A Nigerian couple will be prosecuted for allegedly bringing $121,600 in cash into the U.S. through Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport.
WTOP's Adam Tuss says road closures will remain in effect around the area until after Tuesday's rush hour.
Tags: gridlock , gridlock congestion , Nuclear Security Summit , Lon Anderson , AAA Mid-Atlantic , Suitland Parkway , I-66 , Cathy Lanier , Andrews Air Force Base , Dulles International Airport , rush hour , tractor man , telecommute , traffic , Colleen Kelleher , Adam Tuss , Darci Marchese , Michelle Basch , Bob Marbourg , Neal Augenstein
The low-cost airline has hired more than 30 people at the airport this year and is still looking for more as they increase their service.