Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Baltimore Gas and Electric
Area consumers may get a welcome break in their utility bills this winter, as a warmer winter forecast may yield double digit savings.
Pepco customers who are still without electricity can get estimated restoration times.
The Maryland Public Service Commission is being called to investigate.
The priorities are hospitals, police departments and fire stations, says Pepco spokesman David Morehead.
Setting thermostats higher and delaying the use of major household appliances until after 9 p.m. will help you conserve.