Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Baltimore
The Orioles are ending their relationship with the company that has run concession stands at Camden Yards since it opened in 1992.
Metro's SmarTrip card will work on Baltimore's bus and light rail. Riders can use the MTA's CharmCard on both Metro rail and bus.
The Arlington man who shot a doctor at Johns Hopkins Hospital before killing his mother and himself last week legally bought his gun, WTOP has learned.
The head of security says installing metal detectors and the armed force needed to monitor them would be financially unrealistic at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
One Virginia city also shows up on the rankings by the American Institute for Economic Research.
One city in the region is near the bottom of the stressed out list.
MARC train 538 stopped working outside of the New Carrolton station around 6:30 p.m. Monday. The train departed from Union Station, planned to stop in Baltimore, and then continue to Perryville.
"The creation of the original work from that source material, then using improvisation to create all the characters and then getting to direct it and create it with all the students here, was pretty awesome," says Joe Brady, director of the Hood College Theatre.
Matthew C. Martin, 31, of Baltimore had been missing for five weeks.
Frederick formally leapt into the Google fiber optic fray Friday afternoon, meeting the 5 p.m. online deadline.
Tags: Maryland , Frederick County , Frederick , Stephanie Rawlings-Blake , Google , Rockville , Montgomery County , Prince George's County , Martin O'Malley , Randy McClement , Fort Detrick , National Cancer Institute , Allegheny Power , Hood College , Frederick County Public Schools , Frederick Community College