Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Baltimore
A report by the Veterans Affairs' Inspector General's office found that a regional supervisor stockpiled about 8,000 veteran-related documents, and that paperwork with sensitive personal information was poorly handled.
With the Base Realignment and Closure plan set to bring tens of thousands of new jobs to Maryland, the state started a new, $100 million initiative to attract homeowners.
Tags: BRAC , home loans , Carroll County , Montgomery County , Anne Arundel County , Prince George's County , Harford County , Howard County , Cecil County , Frederick County , Base Realignment and Closure , Darci Marchese , Colleen Kelleher
The centerpieces of the memorial to Maryland's victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks are being delivered.
Tags: Inner Harbor ,
Water is starting to flow to hundreds of East Baltimore residents who have been without water since Saturday as repairs have been made to a broken main.
Tags: Water main break
Baltimore's Inner Harbor is getting a Bubba Gump-themed restaurant.
An actress who played a Baltimore drug gang assassin in HBO's "The Wire" has pleaded not guilty to conspiring to sell heroin.
Tags: Yeshivat Rambam ,
Families in the region need not worry about avoiding overly-boozy affairs or finding a safe venue for children to ring in 2011. Many localities are planning alcohol-free, family-friendly holiday festivals New Year's Eve to prepare for the fireworks.
Amtrak service between Baltimore and Wilmington, Del. was disrupted Thursday night because a commercial power wire was down near Wilmington. Signal problems also caused problems between Philadelphia and Baltimore.
Tags: Amtrak ,