Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Baltimore
With the Base Realignment and Closure plan set to bring tens of thousands of new jobs to Maryland, the state started a new, $100 million initiative to attract homeowners.
Tags: BRAC , home loans , Carroll County , Montgomery County , Anne Arundel County , Prince George's County , Harford County , Howard County , Cecil County , Frederick County , Base Realignment and Closure , Darci Marchese , Colleen Kelleher
The centerpieces of the memorial to Maryland's victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks are being delivered.
Tags: Inner Harbor ,
Water is starting to flow to hundreds of East Baltimore residents who have been without water since Saturday as repairs have been made to a broken main.
Tags: Water main break
Baltimore's Inner Harbor is getting a Bubba Gump-themed restaurant.
An actress who played a Baltimore drug gang assassin in HBO's "The Wire" has pleaded not guilty to conspiring to sell heroin.
Tags: Yeshivat Rambam ,
Families in the region need not worry about avoiding overly-boozy affairs or finding a safe venue for children to ring in 2011. Many localities are planning alcohol-free, family-friendly holiday festivals New Year's Eve to prepare for the fireworks.
Amtrak service between Baltimore and Wilmington, Del. was disrupted Thursday night because a commercial power wire was down near Wilmington. Signal problems also caused problems between Philadelphia and Baltimore.
Tags: Amtrak ,
The Orioles are ending their relationship with the company that has run concession stands at Camden Yards since it opened in 1992.