Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BRAC Transition Center
Dr. Andrea Morris, BRAC Coordinator and Community Resilience director for Arlington County Virginia, will discuss how the county is being impacted by base closure and realignment, and what officials are doing to boost job growth in the area.
November 1, 2013 (Encore presentation November 8, 2013
Host Derrick Dortch will talk about an upcoming job fair with officials from the Arlington County Employment Center.
October 19, 2012
Sandy Smith, director of the BRAC Transition Center, and Career Transition Specialist Amy Seales, provide tips and advice for federal job seekers.
April 6, 2012
Dr. Andrea Morris, BRAC Coordinator for Arlington County in Virgina, talks about the impact of BRAC on local communities.
January 13, 2012(Encore presentation January 27, 2012)
Sandy Smith, director of Arlington Virginia's BRAC Transition Center, and Sam Phipps, deputy BRAC coordinator for Arlington County will talk about federal transition services.
November 18, 2011(Encore presentation November 25, 2011)