Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BRAC Impact
Federal News Radio conducted an online survey about how the changes to DoD's structure and facilities is affecting federal employees. Respondents expressed frustration over planning, concern over traffic, and doubt about whether moving offices will improve how they meet their mission.
It is not inconceivable that as Congress and the administration debate the fiscal 2012 spending plan with an eye to the years that will follow, that there will be a need for another round of base realignments and closures.
D.C. has the second worst traffic in the nation but if we play our cards right, we might be able to overtake Los Angeles just in time for your next visit to headquarters! Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says we've identified the problem, now check out the solution.
WTOP's Hank Silverberg has a preview of his BRAC Impact report on the MARC Center in Alexandria.
BRAC means hundreds of thousands of lives, both federal and private, are about to change.
Federal News Radio has compiled a list of important links and resources on the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure.