Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BRAC Impact
Federal News Radio conducted an online survey about how the changes to DoD's structure and facilities is affecting federal employees. Respondents expressed frustration over planning, concern over traffic, and doubt about whether moving offices will improve how they meet their mission.
It is not inconceivable that as Congress and the administration debate the fiscal 2012 spending plan with an eye to the years that will follow, that there will be a need for another round of base realignments and closures.
D.C. has the second worst traffic in the nation but if we play our cards right, we might be able to overtake Los Angeles just in time for your next visit to headquarters! Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says we've identified the problem, now check out the solution.
WTOP's Hank Silverberg has a preview of his BRAC Impact report on the MARC Center in Alexandria.
BRAC means hundreds of thousands of lives, both federal and private, are about to change.
Federal News Radio has compiled a list of important links and resources on the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure.