Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BRAC
Our Federal Drive Discussion this month looks at what goes into planning facility upgrades. Guests include George Jakabcin from TIGTA and Lou Williams from GSA.
Twenty-three Washington Redskins players finished their third set of players-run practices Thursday morning with the hopes that the 14-week-old NFL lockout will be over before they have to think about working out again without their coaches.
Nine out of ten employees at one federal office are now teleworking nine out of ten days, adding up to a whole lot of happy.
Tags: technology , Telework Center , telework , Polycom , Suzanne Kubota , management , defense , AFCAF , USAF , best practices , productivity , collaboration tools , Telework Exchange , Tele-Vision Awards
FAI, DAU teaming together to provide contracting officers and others training and tools.
The legislation would save taxpayers billions of dollars, claims the bill's sponsor Rep. Jeff Denham (R-Calif).
The FY 2012 National Defense Authorization Act would present Secretary Gates with a dealer's choice of putting up to seven BRAC actions on hold. WFED's Derrick Dortch learns more about it from Andrea Morris is the BRAC coordinator for Arlington County.
All the traffic news surrounding Base Realignment and Closure isn't bad. Many facilities are getting upgraded roads that should move commuters through more efficiently, WTOP reports.
Contractors building facilities for the Navy and Marine Corps have to offer up some green elements in their blueprints. WFED's Jared Serbu reports.
Several defense contractors are hanging out a "Help Wanted" sign.
The turn to North Kings Highway from Telegraph Road is no longer on the left. It's now a ramp on the right, similar to Huntington Avenue.