Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BRAC
Nine out of ten employees at one federal office are now teleworking nine out of ten days, adding up to a whole lot of happy.
Tags: technology , Telework Center , telework , Polycom , Suzanne Kubota , management , Defense , AFCAF , USAF , best practices , productivity , collaboration tools , Telework Exchange , Tele-Vision Awards
FAI, DAU teaming together to provide contracting officers and others training and tools.
The legislation would save taxpayers billions of dollars, claims the bill's sponsor Rep. Jeff Denham (R-Calif).
The FY 2012 National Defense Authorization Act would present Secretary Gates with a dealer's choice of putting up to seven BRAC actions on hold. WFED's Derrick Dortch learns more about it from Andrea Morris is the BRAC coordinator for Arlington County.
All the traffic news surrounding Base Realignment and Closure isn't bad. Many facilities are getting upgraded roads that should move commuters through more efficiently, WTOP reports.
Contractors building facilities for the Navy and Marine Corps have to offer up some green elements in their blueprints. WFED's Jared Serbu reports.
Several defense contractors are hanging out a "Help Wanted" sign.
The turn to North Kings Highway from Telegraph Road is no longer on the left. It's now a ramp on the right, similar to Huntington Avenue.
It's going to be very hard to find a parking space in the neighborhoods adjacent to the new Mark Center after September 15, unless you live there and that's apparently what the residents want.
It may seem like there's construction everywhere, but some projects in our area are more urgent than others, like those near places affected by the Base Realignment and Closure process.