Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BRAC
GOP senators unveiled a bill Thursday that would grant the Defense Department a one-year reprieve from "sequestration" cuts. House minority leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) called the proposal "skullduggery."
Tags: DoD , Congress , pay and benefits , workforce , supercommittee , sequestration , John McCain , Jon Kyl , Kelly Ayotte , John Cornyn , CBO , NTEU , Martin Dempsey , pay freeze , attrition , Jared Serbu , DoD Report
Rep. Buck McKeon (R-Calif.), chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, says he'll kill any request coming from the Pentagon for a new round of base closures.
The Air Force expects to cut its end strength by roughly 10,000 under the new DoD strategy the Pentagon revealed last week. Also the Army's service chief indicated DoD plans to ask Congress for two more rounds of base realignments and closures.
Dr. Andrea Morris, BRAC Coordinator for Arlington County in Virgina, talks about the impact of BRAC on local communities.
January 13, 2012(Encore presentation January 27, 2012)
Treasury's building, DoD's Mark Center both get LEED Gold certification. Treasury expects to save $3.5 million by improving how the structures uses energy. DoD expects its new building to use 45 percent less water.
Massive spending bill includes provisions that would cap parking at the controversial office site until DoD implements traffic mitigation measures recommended by the department's inspector general.
Sandy Smith, director of Arlington Virginia's BRAC Transition Center, and Sam Phipps, deputy BRAC coordinator for Arlington County will talk about federal transition services.
November 18, 2011(Encore presentation November 25, 2011)
The complex in Ft. Meade, Md., received the second-highest environmental building certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
Raj Kuchadkar, Deputy Director of the Howard County BRAC Office and the Base Business Initiative (BBI) program joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the BBI program as it enters Phase 3.
October 31, 2011(Encore presentation November 7, 2011)
Combating sprawl has been a major issue in Northern Virginia for the last decade. Now Stafford County, one of the smallest in the region but under the same growth pressure, has taken a new approach.