Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BRAC
We get analysis from Washington Business Journal Sarah Krouse.
It's being called a potential traffic catastrophe. Thousands of federal workers, and their cars, are being shifted to already crowded roads in Northern Virginia as part of BRAC. Now, there are efforts to stop it.
DISA brings a career fair to Ft. Meade for the first time. DISA's director of Manpower, Personnel and Security Jack Penkoske says attendees can build their federal resumes, qualify for security clearances and take advantage of the organization's award-winning quality of life programs.
Sen. Mark Warner fills us in on a Northern Virginia traffic study on the effects of BRAC in the region.
The head of the Defense Information Systems Agency says its move from Arlington, Va., to Fort Meade in Maryland is on schedule.