Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BRAC
Congressman Jim Moran tells Federal News Radio about his efforts to delay a BRAC move to Alexandria's Mark Center.
Maryland has a new blog about BRAC.
The Army Reserve is breaking ground Monday on an 88,000 square-foot headquarters at Fort Belvoir Monday. The new $19 million facility will accommodate more than 400 workers who now occupy leased space in Crystal City.
As part of a huge move, DISA finds little things can mean the most. To keep just a few feds on the job, a new classified telework center is in the works. We get details from DISA's Jack Penkoske.
Base hosts tour to show off new facilities
The state of Maryland and the Defense Department have reached agreement on critical traffic improvements in and around Fort Meade in preparation for an influx of new workers expected to arrive as a result of the base relocation and closing process.
With the Walter Reed Army Medical Center set to close in less than a year, DC officials are unveiling their plans to redevelop a 62-acre portion of the hospital grounds into a neighborhood with new homes, shopping, green space and schools.
Rep. Jim Moran tells Federal News Radio if you take 395 through Arlington, your commute may be about to get two to three hours longer every day.
Moving to the Free State as a result of BRAC? Maryland's got a little something for you when you buy a home.
The Army Material Command is moving from Ft. Belvoir to Redstone Arsenal. At least most of it is. We get an update from Kate Kelley, chief of the BRAC office.