Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BRAC
The Washington Real Estate Investment Trust buys a big shopping center in Columbia, Maryland head of BRAC moves.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell talks with WTOP's Mark Segraves
Congressman Jim Moran tells Federal News Radio about his efforts to delay a BRAC move to Alexandria's Mark Center.
Maryland has a new blog about BRAC.
The Army Reserve is breaking ground Monday on an 88,000 square-foot headquarters at Fort Belvoir Monday. The new $19 million facility will accommodate more than 400 workers who now occupy leased space in Crystal City.
As part of a huge move, DISA finds little things can mean the most. To keep just a few feds on the job, a new classified telework center is in the works. We get details from DISA's Jack Penkoske.
Base hosts tour to show off new facilities
The state of Maryland and the Defense Department have reached agreement on critical traffic improvements in and around Fort Meade in preparation for an influx of new workers expected to arrive as a result of the base relocation and closing process.
With the Walter Reed Army Medical Center set to close in less than a year, DC officials are unveiling their plans to redevelop a 62-acre portion of the hospital grounds into a neighborhood with new homes, shopping, green space and schools.
Rep. Jim Moran tells Federal News Radio if you take 395 through Arlington, your commute may be about to get two to three hours longer every day.