Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BRAC
DISA's Tony Montemarano said the agency wants to use more performance based contracts to better manage contractors.
Rep. Jim Moran (D-Va.) said his efforts to limit parking at the Alexandria administrative center were not part of the new defense authorization bill.
Language in the defense authorization bill passed this week will require the Army to submit a transportation plan to Congress in the next 90 days, addressing how 6,400 new Pentagon workers will commute to a new office with no access to Metro.
More cybersecurity jobs are being added to the D.C. region every day. Jon Lau, Director of the Center for Cybersecurity for UMBC Training Centers, tells host Tom Temin how his university is trying to help fulfill that need.
December 23, 2010
ManTech, a defense contractor, is looking to fill more than 400 jobs, many being moved as a result of BRAC.
The Washington Real Estate Investment Trust buys a big shopping center in Columbia, Maryland head of BRAC moves.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell talks with WTOP's Mark Segraves
Congressman Jim Moran tells Federal News Radio about his efforts to delay a BRAC move to Alexandria's Mark Center.
Maryland has a new blog about BRAC.
The Army Reserve is breaking ground Monday on an 88,000 square-foot headquarters at Fort Belvoir Monday. The new $19 million facility will accommodate more than 400 workers who now occupy leased space in Crystal City.