Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BRAC
Reducing traffic at Fort Meade relies on telework.
The environmental assessment that needs to be done will impact the move of 6,400 defense workers to the Mark Center in Alexandria.
The administration expects to submit a legislative proposal to Congress by the end of April outlining how they will create a board to improve the process to dispose of excess property. OMB controller Danny Werfel said the White House will follow DoD's BRAC effort in many ways. Some lawmakers question OMB's leadership in this effort.
Tags: management , Danny Werfel , Eleanor Holmes-Norton , Jeff Denham , OMB , GSA , House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee , DoD , Anthony Principi , real property , Civilian Property Realignment Act , Jason Miller
Major changes are coming to the entire D.C. Metro Region and WTOP has learned that the upcoming Base Realignment and Closure Plan will impact commuters sooner rather than later.
Revised boundries for the Walter Reed campus have been announced.
The bullet that killed President Lincoln is one of many cool items on the move at the National Museum of Health and Medicine. NMHM's Tim Clarke gives us an update.
Tim Ford, CEO of the Association of Defense Communities, joins host Derrick Dortch for a wide-ranging discussion of BRAC and the opportunities available for those who want to get involved in the process.
March 4, 2011 (Encore presentation June 17, 2011)
Navy Secretary Ray Mabus said there are no plans in place for Base Realignment and Closure starting in 2015.
Dr. Andrea Morris, BRAC Project Coordinator for Arlington County, Va. joins host Derrick Dortch to discuss the latest on how the Base Realignment and Closure process is affecting Arlington County, Va.
February 25, 2011(Encore presentation May 13, 2011)
Chris Core, commentator