Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BRAC
DoD is expanding the use of demilitarized zones to improve security of its unclassified network. Over the next two years, DISA require all service applications to go through these buffer zones.
DISA's Tony Montemarano said the agency wants to use more performance based contracts to better manage contractors.
Rep. Jim Moran (D-Va.) said his efforts to limit parking at the Alexandria administrative center were not part of the new defense authorization bill.
Language in the defense authorization bill passed this week will require the Army to submit a transportation plan to Congress in the next 90 days, addressing how 6,400 new Pentagon workers will commute to a new office with no access to Metro.
More cybersecurity jobs are being added to the D.C. region every day. Jon Lau, Director of the Center for Cybersecurity for UMBC Training Centers, tells host Tom Temin how his university is trying to help fulfill that need.
December 23, 2010
ManTech, a defense contractor, is looking to fill more than 400 jobs, many being moved as a result of BRAC.
The Washington Real Estate Investment Trust buys a big shopping center in Columbia, Maryland head of BRAC moves.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell talks with WTOP's Mark Segraves
Congressman Jim Moran tells Federal News Radio about his efforts to delay a BRAC move to Alexandria's Mark Center.
Maryland has a new blog about BRAC.