Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BP
A former high-flying contractor is now the biggest loser. Can BP climb back from the Gulf of Mexico oil spill?
The Environmental Protection Agency said BP's "lack of business integrity" in its conduct and response following the Deepwater Horizon oil spill weighed into its decision to temporarily suspend the company from obtaining new federal contracts.
CNN's Brian Todd reports.
CNN's Brian Todd brings us details
Things continue to get worse for BP as the oil spill continues to expand in the Gulf.
Carl Safina, oceanographer and author of the new book, "A Sea in Flames: The Deepwater Horizon Oil Blowout"
BP is forecast to pay about $10bn less tax over the next four years.
There's a sweet incentive for figuring out a way to mop up BP's mess.
Innocentive.com links "Seekers" with "Solvers" and some of those "Seekers" are willing to pay big bucks for your good idea - up to $1 million.