Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BP
The Environmental Protection Agency said BP's "lack of business integrity" in its conduct and response following the Deepwater Horizon oil spill weighed into its decision to temporarily suspend the company from obtaining new federal contracts.
CNN's Brian Todd reports.
CNN's Brian Todd brings us details
Things continue to get worse for BP as the oil spill continues to expand in the Gulf.
Carl Safina, oceanographer and author of the new book, "A Sea in Flames: The Deepwater Horizon Oil Blowout"
BP is forecast to pay about $10bn less tax over the next four years.
There's a sweet incentive for figuring out a way to mop up BP's mess.
Innocentive.com links "Seekers" with "Solvers" and some of those "Seekers" are willing to pay big bucks for your good idea - up to $1 million.
Since the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, BP gas station owners have had to deal with the backlash, which often leads to a drop in sales.