Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BAE Systems
A deal to create a European defense and aerospace giant to rival Boeing collapsed Wednesday when BAE Systems and EADS NV called off merger talks in the face of government objections.
BAE said it also planned to circle the wagons around its cybersecurity arm handling sensitive government information.
The Army is working on a new system called GXP Xplorer to help soldiers get maps, videos and other information on the battlefield.
BAE Systems and Daden are working together to speed the development of a 3-D immersive visual analytics application.
Charlie Chadwick, vice president for contracts and business conduct at BAE Systems, said that government and industry share the same goal of serving the public's interest.
Multiple award contract goes to six large firms and five small ones. It will be used by the entire intelligence community.
Tags: technology , contracting , DIA , BC Fed Group , CenTauri Solutions , Enterprise Information Services , General Dynamics IT , Lockheed Martin , Northrop Grumman , Red Arch Solutions , SAIC , SRA , Worldwide Information Network Systems , IT services
Companies all over the world need to be more aware of cybersecurity threats, mainly from hackers, malware and viruses,according to a report from think tank Chatham House.