Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BAE Systems
A deal to create a European defense and aerospace giant to rival Boeing collapsed Wednesday when BAE Systems and EADS NV called off merger talks in the face of government objections.
BAE said it also planned to circle the wagons around its cybersecurity arm handling sensitive government information.
The Army is working on a new system called GXP Xplorer to help soldiers get maps, videos and other information on the battlefield.
BAE Systems and Daden are working together to speed the development of a 3-D immersive visual analytics application.
Charlie Chadwick, vice president for contracts and business conduct at BAE Systems, said that government and industry share the same goal of serving the public's interest.
Multiple award contract goes to six large firms and five small ones. It will be used by the entire intelligence community.
Tags: technology , contracting , DIA , BC Fed Group , CenTauri Solutions , Enterprise Information Services , General Dynamics IT , Lockheed Martin , Northrop Grumman , Red Arch Solutions , SAIC , SRA , Worldwide Information Network Systems , IT services
Companies all over the world need to be more aware of cybersecurity threats, mainly from hackers, malware and viruses,according to a report from think tank Chatham House.