Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BAE
What's in the bill for feds and contractors?
Tags: mngt , Defense , DoD , Jim McAleese , McAleese & Associates , defense appropriations , FY 2010 , contracting , General Dynamics , Boeing , SAIC , UAV , Lockheed , VH-71 , Pratt & Whitney , GE , Rolls Royce , GE-Rolls , Northrop , MRAP
DOJ wants companies to know that the cost of paying bribes to win overseas contracts is growing steeper by the day.
Several defense contractors are hanging out a "Help Wanted" sign.
BAE Systems is relocating its submarine propulsion production from Minneapolis to Louisville.
BAE Systems has signed a $3.8 million contract to continue supplying the secure operating system that runs the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter's mission-planning software.
Army moves on plan to build next combat vehicle, Air Force Tees Up Golf Course Software