Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BAE
What's in the bill for feds and contractors?
Tags: mngt , Defense , DoD , Jim McAleese , McAleese & Associates , defense appropriations , FY 2010 , contracting , General Dynamics , Boeing , SAIC , UAV , Lockheed , VH-71 , Pratt & Whitney , GE , Rolls Royce , GE-Rolls , Northrop , MRAP
DOJ wants companies to know that the cost of paying bribes to win overseas contracts is growing steeper by the day.
Several defense contractors are hanging out a "Help Wanted" sign.
BAE Systems is relocating its submarine propulsion production from Minneapolis to Louisville.
BAE Systems has signed a $3.8 million contract to continue supplying the secure operating system that runs the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter's mission-planning software.
Army moves on plan to build next combat vehicle, Air Force Tees Up Golf Course Software