Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: B2G
Host Mark Amtower is joined by Steve Charles and David Perera, co-authors of The Inside Guide to the Federal IT Market".
November 19, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , immixGroup , Steve Charles , Fierce Markets , The Inside Guide to the Federal IT market , GSA schedules , SEWP , simplified acquisition , continuing resolution , FSSI , channel , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center , David Perera
October 26th, 2009
More than 500 local business leaders came out to the U.S. Department of Commerce's National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) headquarters, on March 2, to gain valuable insights on how to successfully do business with NIST and the federal government. The first-ever NIST Industry Day, sponsored by the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce and its GovConNet program - the Chamber's government contracting network - gave participants a chance to meet face-to-face with key NIST procurement officials and to get an up-close glimpse into the agency's operations.
Amtower chats with Federal News Radio's Francis Rose.
Jan. 25, 2010
Amtower talks with David Powell of the Federal Business Council.
April 5, 2010 (Rebroadcast from March 8, 2010)
Mark Amtower interviews federal marketing and sales consultant Fred Diamond, president of Diamond Marketing about lead generation and developing customer/vendor relationships.
Tom Carroll of Carroll Publishing discusses how to find key government contacts
Evan Weisel of Welz & Weisel Communications
Eva Neumann of ENC Marketing & Communications
Elizabeth Shea of SpeakerBox PR
Sept. 7, 2009
(Rebroadcast September 28th, 2009)
Senior Business Development Executive
August 17th, 2009