Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Australia
Former OPM director introduces himself to his new Australian neighbors through State Department-produced video. Through Facebook comments, Aussies welcome new ambassador and spouse.
The United States will partner with Australia in the global fight against cyber attacks.
The first round of American troops stationed in Australia have landed, Defense News reports. More than two thousand marines will eventually settle at Robertson barracks in six-month rotations because the US doesn't have a permanent base in Australia.
The Lockheed Martin NextGen Cyber Innovation and Technology Center is already under construction. It is expected to open in March and will house 200 employees. The system will run three private clouds and one public cloud.
Private company looked at how Australian federal government was engaging the public through Gov 2.0.
Attorneys general from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand are putting their heads together to help strengthen cybersecurity.
Mother's day is not only about sending mom flowers - it can also be a day to take stock. So where's the best country on earth to be a mom?
ZD Net reports that a new policy states feds must get permission to download apps.
A new report finds the country's government response to attacks is outpaced by the number of hacks
Read all about this continuing story.