Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Australia
The United States will partner with Australia in the global fight against cyber attacks.
The first round of American troops stationed in Australia have landed, Defense News reports. More than two thousand marines will eventually settle at Robertson barracks in six-month rotations because the US doesn't have a permanent base in Australia.
The Lockheed Martin NextGen Cyber Innovation and Technology Center is already under construction. It is expected to open in March and will house 200 employees. The system will run three private clouds and one public cloud.
Private company looked at how Australian federal government was engaging the public through Gov 2.0.
Attorneys general from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand are putting their heads together to help strengthen cybersecurity.
Mother's day is not only about sending mom flowers - it can also be a day to take stock. So where's the best country on earth to be a mom?
ZD Net reports that a new policy states feds must get permission to download apps.
A new report finds the country's government response to attacks is outpaced by the number of hacks
Read all about this continuing story.