Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Attorney General
Lorie Masters, partner at Perkins-Coie, joins the Women of Washington radio show to discuss DC voting rights, diversity, pay equity issues and her decision to run for the District's first elected attorney general.
Through a restraining order, five Coreflood botnet command and control servers were seized and swapped with government servers halting further damage to millions of computers.
Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday he made the decision to charge the Christmas Day terror suspect in civilian court rather than the military system, with no objection from all the other relevant departments of the government. According to the Associated Press, the attorney general wrote in a letter to Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell that the FBI told its partners in the intelligence community on Christmas Day and again the next day that Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab would be charged criminally.
DoJ Inspector General Glenn Fine steps down.
There's growing concern about the way a new alcoholic drink is being marketed, and top law enforcers in 18 jurisdictions are already asking for it to be taken off the market.
Voters in the District of Columbia are going to the polls to elect a mayor and other offices.
Tags: Alysoun McLaughlin , Vincent Gray , Adrian Fenty , Mary Cheh , D.C. Board of Elections , D.C. Council , attorney general , Rokey Suleman , Harry Thomas , Jim Graham , Tommy Wells , Dave Hedgepeth , The Washington Post , Kwame Brown , Gary Emerling
Director, Martin Luther King Jr. Research and Education Institute at Stanford University
AFGE 14th District National Vice President
AFGE 14th District Legal Rights Attorney