Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Associated Press
Obama challenged Republicans to make the necessary compromises.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood rampage will be tried in a military court and face the death penalty if convicted.
Arlington County, which brags about being a walkable community and the home of the Pentagon, is among the most stress-free communities in the country according to a new list from the Associated Press.
Republican leaders in the House are calling for even deeper budgets cuts by putting forward a plan that cuts about $60 billion to hundreds of federal programs for the seven months remaining in the current fiscal year.
Fifteen contract laboratory workers are being laid off at Fort Detrick because of budget cuts at the Department of Homeland Security, AP reports.
A senior U.S. commander said the focus is now fighting Taliban militants in Afghanistan.
The President is expected to sign into law Friday the sweeping bipartisan tax package that includes a tax break for social security and a continuation of the public transit benefit.
The AP reports that U.K. National Security Advisor Peter Ricketts is warning departments of possible hacktivist attacks by WikiLeaks supporters.