Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Assisted acquisition services
New administrator details how GSA can increase its support of its customer agencies and therefore increase the agency's sales. Johnson wants GSA to be the "big engine that will" through innovation and having a better understanding of how it can meet its customers' missions.
Acting administrator Prouty promises the agency will lead the nation in how they use environmentally friendly products and services. Prouty says he wants to add funding in 2011 for research and development for green products and other things. GSA's schedules received a lift in 2009 because of Recovery Act and the excitement over energy saving products and services.
Tags: contracting , management , Paul Prouty , Steve Kempf , GSA , FAS , FAI , DAU , VA , Coalition for Government Procurement , Acquisition management , schedules , green IT , Recovery Act , training