Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Assault
A man visiting Frederick from Belgium is spending part of his stay behind bars after being charged with assaulting a sheriff's deputy during a disturbance at a dog show.
The Frederick County Sheriff's Office said two cases of assault were reported to a school resource officer at Gov Thomas Johnson High School Friday morning
A Frederick County grand jury returned indictments in half a dozen cases they considered Friday, including a case involving gang activity.
The Redskins defensive lineman was charged Friday with a simple assault for a road rage incident with another motorist. A statement from Hayesworth's agent says that he is innocent and that his accuser is seeking fame and money.
A man accused of attacking a fellow customer at a local Sears department store earlier this month is now charged with assault and battery, along with disorderly conduct.
A Metro official says there is an increased police presence at a downtown D.C. Metro station in the wake of the beating of a passenger.
Police are looking for a man who allegedly attacked another shopper after an argument at a Sears department store over the weekend.
A 24-year-old woman will be arraigned next month on charges of involuntary manslaughter and assault after the car she was driving struck and killed a woman in Adams Morgan three months ago.
A Prince George's County councilmember has been charged with assault days before she is to become a clerk of the county's Circuit Court.
A barricade situation on Lancaster Place that involved a shot being fired came to a peaceful resolution Saturday after a man involved in a domestic disturbance surrendered himself to Frederick police