Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Assault
A man visiting Frederick from Belgium is spending part of his stay behind bars after being charged with assaulting a sheriff's deputy during a disturbance at a dog show.
The Frederick County Sheriff's Office said two cases of assault were reported to a school resource officer at Gov Thomas Johnson High School Friday morning
A Frederick County grand jury returned indictments in half a dozen cases they considered Friday, including a case involving gang activity.
The Redskins defensive lineman was charged Friday with a simple assault for a road rage incident with another motorist. A statement from Hayesworth's agent says that he is innocent and that his accuser is seeking fame and money.
A man accused of attacking a fellow customer at a local Sears department store earlier this month is now charged with assault and battery, along with disorderly conduct.
A Metro official says there is an increased police presence at a downtown D.C. Metro station in the wake of the beating of a passenger.
Police are looking for a man who allegedly attacked another shopper after an argument at a Sears department store over the weekend.
A 24-year-old woman will be arraigned next month on charges of involuntary manslaughter and assault after the car she was driving struck and killed a woman in Adams Morgan three months ago.
A Prince George's County councilmember has been charged with assault days before she is to become a clerk of the county's Circuit Court.
A barricade situation on Lancaster Place that involved a shot being fired came to a peaceful resolution Saturday after a man involved in a domestic disturbance surrendered himself to Frederick police