Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Assault
A man visiting Frederick from Belgium is spending part of his stay behind bars after being charged with assaulting a sheriff's deputy during a disturbance at a dog show.
The Frederick County Sheriff's Office said two cases of assault were reported to a school resource officer at Gov Thomas Johnson High School Friday morning
A Frederick County grand jury returned indictments in half a dozen cases they considered Friday, including a case involving gang activity.
The Redskins defensive lineman was charged Friday with a simple assault for a road rage incident with another motorist. A statement from Hayesworth's agent says that he is innocent and that his accuser is seeking fame and money.
A man accused of attacking a fellow customer at a local Sears department store earlier this month is now charged with assault and battery, along with disorderly conduct.
A Metro official says there is an increased police presence at a downtown D.C. Metro station in the wake of the beating of a passenger.
Police are looking for a man who allegedly attacked another shopper after an argument at a Sears department store over the weekend.
A 24-year-old woman will be arraigned next month on charges of involuntary manslaughter and assault after the car she was driving struck and killed a woman in Adams Morgan three months ago.
A Prince George's County councilmember has been charged with assault days before she is to become a clerk of the county's Circuit Court.
A barricade situation on Lancaster Place that involved a shot being fired came to a peaceful resolution Saturday after a man involved in a domestic disturbance surrendered himself to Frederick police