Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ask the CIO
Chase Garwood, the SBA acting CIO, said the agency is working with DHS and Justice to improve the security of its internal and external customer-facing systems.
May 1, 2013
Mark Day, GSA's director of the Office of Strategic Programs in the Federal Acquisition Service, said the Homeland Security Department and one other large agency have signed up for the short-term pilot.
June 27, 2013
Greg Garcia, the director of the Army's IT Agency, said the organization has been piloting a virtualized desktop initiative and almost is ready to move into full production.
Dave Bennett, the DISA chief information officer, is reducing the number of classified and unclassified networks to reduce costs and improve capabilities. At the same time, he's ready to expand the use of wireless capabilities across Fort Meade, Md.
June 13, 2013
Darren Ash, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission's CIO, said the agency is reviewing vendor responses to a sources sought notice in preparation to move systems to the cloud. NRC employees also are piloting mobile devices.
June 5, 2013
Federal CIO Steven VanRoekel said the benefits will outweigh the concerns about making information more accessible.
May 29, 2013
Russ Pittman, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation's chief information officer and director of the Division of IT, said he asked for a technology budget that is eight percent less in 2013 because the agency completed several large scale projects.
May 23, 2013
Linda Cureton recently retired as the NASA CIO. In an exit interview, she offered lessons learned over her 34-year federal career.
April 25, 2013
Shawn Kingsberry, chief information officer of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, joins host Jason Miller to talk about how his agency is using its cloud hub to run its mission critical systems.
April 18, 2013
Kim McCoy, the bureau's chief information officer, said she's looking at how best to pre-position resources to get new agency financial management customers on board more quickly.
April 11, 2013