Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ask the CIO
Deron Burba, the Smithsonian's CIO, said the organization will launch 3-D technology this fall to let researchers and others explore digital images like never before.
October 10, 2013
Ed Dorris, the CIO of the Comptroller of the Currency, said he evaluates IT policies, tools and procedures to ensure employees have a "hassle-free" IT environment.
October 3, 2013
Al Tarasiuk, the chief information officer of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, took over the systems integration role for the intelligence community IT Enterprise (ICITE) program after progress slowed.
September 26, 2013
Cheryl Cook, the Agriculture Department's chief information officer, said she's focusing on governance to improve mobile computing and reduce duplication among IT programs.
Iftikhar Jamil, the associate chief information officer for weather at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, said the National Weather Service moved its high performance computing capabilities to a private cloud and is developing dissemination-as-a-service.
September 12, 2013
Sanjay Sardar, FERC's chief information officer, said the agency is building from the Telework Enhancements Act of 2010 to increase access to data and apps.
September 5, 2013
The Department of Health and Human Services will release a solicitation for email-as-a-service this summer.
August 29, 2013
Mathew Chase, the chief information officer of the Medicaid and CHIP Payment and Access Commission (MACPAC), said he's revisiting how the organization uses infrastructure and software tools in the cloud to ensure they are efficient and can meet its needs during data surges.
August 22, 2013
Gary Washington, the chief information officer of the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, said having a better understanding of its portfolio will ease the transition to new technologies.
August 15, 2013
Dave Bennett, the DISA chief information officer, is reducing the number of classified and unclassified networks to reduce costs and improve capabilities. At the same time, he's ready to expand the use of wireless capabilities across Fort Meade, Md.
August 8, 2013