Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ask the CIO
Annette Moore, the chief information officer at the Johnson Space Center, said she's reshaping her office to be more flexible and agile in meeting the IT needs of the mission areas.
February 20, 2014
Brig. Gen. Kevin Nally, the Marines Corps CIO, said the service is updating its network hardware and collapsing five unclassified networks into one.
February 13, 2014
Phyllis Schneck, the deputy undersecretary for cybersecurity in the National Protection and Programs Directorate at DHS, said the department's goal is to further the trust relationship with industry around sharing and understanding cybersecurity threats.
February 6, 2014
Ram Murthy, the RRB chief information officer, is following a four-year IT enterprise roadmap to modernize his agency's back-office systems.
January 30, 2014
Dave Bowen, the director of health care IT and chief information officer for DHA, said the business case for the three-month-old organization shows potential savings by eliminating duplicative systems, networks and applications.
Jason Healey, the director of the Cyber Statecraft Initiative for the Atlantic Council, endorsed an approach that would turn how government and the private sector work together to battle cyber threats on its head.
The National Defense University's Information Resources Management College offers 12 certificate courses and a master's of science degree in government information leadership to help current and future CIOs sharpen their technology and management skills.
January 23, 2014
Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller joins host Mark Amtower to talk about a number of Federal IT issues.
January 13, 2014
Tags: acquisition , contracting , technology , federal IT , information technology , cloud computing , cybersecurity , IT acquisition , continuous monitoring , mobile technology , big data , data analytics , shared services , FITARA , Jason Miller , Federal News Radio , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center , BYOD
Dave Bowen, the director of health care IT and CIO of the Defense Health Agency, joined Federal News Radio for an online chat on Monday, Jan. 13. View the archived discussion now.
David Bray has been the FCC's chief information officer for about two months and already has six priorities to improve how the commission meets its mission.
January 2, 2014