Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ask the CIO
Defense Department deputy CIO Dave Wennergren gets set to take on a new role in the department - assistant deputy chief management officer. Wennergren tells host Jason Miller about the new position.
October 21, 2010
David Zeppieri joins host Jason Miller to discuss changes at the Overseas Private Investment Corporation since he took over in 2005.
October 14, 2010
Jim Gwinn grew up on a small family farm in West Virginia. Now he's the chief information officer for the Agriculture Department's Farm Service Agency (FSA).
October 7, 2010
This week, Roger Baker, Chief Information Officer at the Veterans Affairs Department, talks with host Jason Miller about turning around IT processes within the agency.
September 30, 2010
NASA CIO Linda Cureton may have come from inside NASA, but she tells Federal News Radio's Jason Miller she's still learning a lot.
September 23, 2010
This week, host Jason Miller talks with Simon Szykman, the new CIO at the Department of Commerce.
September 16, 2010
This week, host Jason Miller talks with GPO's Mike Wash about updating the agency's cybersecurity programs.
Sept. 2, 2010
This week, host Jason Miller talks with Diane Herdt about GSA's initiative to use technology to improve the energy efficiencies of the buildings the government owns.
Aug. 26, 2010
DISA's chief information officer says he's unsure how budget changes at DoD will affect his agency.
Aug. 19, 2010
This week, host Jason Miller interviews Joe Klimavicz of NOAA.
Aug. 12, 2010