Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ask the CIO
The NEA's CIO, Mike Burke, has more on his plate since the ARRA passed.
June 17, 2010
From NSA to the TSA -- CIO Emma Garrison-Alexander explains her experiences this week on the show.
May 27, 2010
Hear a preview of this Thursday's Ask the CIO show.
Maj. Manny Dominguez had never started a technology organization from scratch. But by June, he not only will have built out the Defense Department's new Medical Education and Training Campus from the dirt, but did it on time and under budget.
May 13, 2010
Learn more in this Ask the CIO preview.
The Environmental Protection Agency is going mobile. Learn how on this week's show.
April 29, 2010
Social Security CIO: potential to be an e-business is too great to pass up.
April 22, 2010
Learn more in today's Ask the CIO preview.
The CIO at the Department of Education says his goal is to make the application of technology more efficient.
April 15, 2010
Get a preview of tomorrow's Ask the CIO show.