Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ask the CIO
Goutam Kundu, the agency's CIO, is focusing on reducing the number of applications, modernizing its systems and improving online customer service.
June 23, 2011
Luke McCormack, the chief information officer of the Homeland Security Department's Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said ICE has not done a good job over the years in how they communicate their needs and requirements to industry.
June 16, 2011(Encore presentation July 28, 2011)
Agency CIO Darren Ash said media and citizens wanted more information than ever about what NRC is doing in the U.S. and in Japan to deal with the nuclear power safety. Ash said the agency is considering both technology and process improvements to its FOIA processes.
June 9, 2011
CIO Rosio Alvarez said she soon will release a RFP to move the lab's ERP system to the cloud. Berkeley already moved its email to the cloud.
Henry Sienkiewicz, DISA's chief information officer, said the move to Fort Meade, Md. has given his office the opportunity to upgrade and transform its technology network and how employees use IT day-to-day.
May 26, 2011
Peace Corps CIO Dorine Andrews tells Federal News Radio what the agency is doing to update its IT infrastructure.
April 28, 2011
Brigadier General Kevin Nally, the Marine Corps chief information officer, gives Federal News Radio an update on how the transition to the new Marine Corps worldwide network is going.
April 14, 2011
Congressional Budget Office CIO Jim Johnson, and Deputy CIO Al Duprey tell Federal News Radio what the agency is doing to keep up with the increasing demands for information.
April 7, 2011
One federal agency is working on apps so stakeholders can telework along side employees.
CIO Chad Fulgham said the Bureau will beta test the case management system's initial operating capability this spring and then move to production later this year. Fulgham said if all goes well, Sentinel should come in on budget.
March 15, 2011