Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ask the CIO
Elizabeth DelNegro started her career in customer service and marketing, but is now CIO of GSA's FAS.
This week's guest is Jonathan Alboum, chief information officer at the Agriculture Department's Food and Nutrition Service.
July 8, 2010
She says it's complex to change their current technology environment.
The National Defense University wants future chief information officers to be two things: critical thinkers and life-long learners. That is why the CIO Certificate program is constantly changing.
June 24, 2010
Don Adcock has spent 22 years in the IT field. He shares his insights with host Jason Miller this week.
The NEA's CIO, Mike Burke, has more on his plate since the ARRA passed.
June 17, 2010
From NSA to the TSA -- CIO Emma Garrison-Alexander explains her experiences this week on the show.
May 27, 2010
Hear a preview of this Thursday's Ask the CIO show.
Maj. Manny Dominguez had never started a technology organization from scratch. But by June, he not only will have built out the Defense Department's new Medical Education and Training Campus from the dirt, but did it on time and under budget.
May 13, 2010
Learn more in this Ask the CIO preview.