Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ask the CIO
The NEA's CIO, Mike Burke, has more on his plate since the ARRA passed.
June 17, 2010
From NSA to the TSA -- CIO Emma Garrison-Alexander explains her experiences this week on the show.
May 27, 2010
Hear a preview of this Thursday's Ask the CIO show.
Maj. Manny Dominguez had never started a technology organization from scratch. But by June, he not only will have built out the Defense Department's new Medical Education and Training Campus from the dirt, but did it on time and under budget.
May 13, 2010
Learn more in this Ask the CIO preview.
The Environmental Protection Agency is going mobile. Learn how on this week's show.
April 29, 2010
Social Security CIO: potential to be an e-business is too great to pass up.
April 22, 2010
Learn more in today's Ask the CIO preview.
The CIO at the Department of Education says his goal is to make the application of technology more efficient.
April 15, 2010
Get a preview of tomorrow's Ask the CIO show.