Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ask the CIO
As the CIO of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, Jim Warren must ensure that the site meets all of its customers' needs.
Host Jason Miller talks with Steve Cooper of the FAA's Air Traffic Organization.
July 29, 2010
Elizabeth DelNegro started her career in customer service and marketing, but is now CIO of GSA's FAS.
This week's guest is Jonathan Alboum, chief information officer at the Agriculture Department's Food and Nutrition Service.
July 8, 2010
She says it's complex to change their current technology environment.
The National Defense University wants future chief information officers to be two things: critical thinkers and life-long learners. That is why the CIO Certificate program is constantly changing.
June 24, 2010
Don Adcock has spent 22 years in the IT field. He shares his insights with host Jason Miller this week.
The NEA's CIO, Mike Burke, has more on his plate since the ARRA passed.
June 17, 2010
From NSA to the TSA -- CIO Emma Garrison-Alexander explains her experiences this week on the show.
May 27, 2010
Hear a preview of this Thursday's Ask the CIO show.