Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ask the CIO
A preview of this week's Ask the CIO show.
DHS CIO talks with host Jason Miller about hiring, evaluating projects and future goals.
July 23, 2009
Charles Campbell, the MHS chief information officer, discusses changes coming to the current system.
Nov. 19, 2009
CIO Ronnie Levine discusses moving into the strategic functions of the BLM.
Nov. 5, 2009
Jack Jones, CIO at NIH, discusses his changing role at the agency.
A record year for insurance crop claims pushes RMA's systems to the brink. Chad Sheridan, RMA's CIO, said recent modernization efforts kept the agency's systems processing and paying claims.
Chief Information Officer
CIO, Federal Housing Finance Agency
Feb. 12, 2009