Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ask the CIO
Census Bureau CIO Brian McGrath said the agency is conducting 60 American Community Surveys online. Census also wants offices to virtualize all applications unless they can justify why it wouldn't work.
May 11, 2011
Defense Intelligence Agency chief information officer Grant Schneider tells Federal News Radio about his agency's new virtualized desktop,and other priorities that he is working on.
April 21, 2011
Gary Washington, CIO of the Agriculture Department's Natural Resources and Conservation Service, tells Federal News Radio about his priorities for the agency.
March 31, 2011
Brett Bobley, NEH's chief information officer, tells Federal News Radio why his office doesn't rely on contractors for tech services.
February 17, 2011
HUD chief information officer Jerry Williams and deputy CIO Chris Neidermayer are taking an entirely new approach to fix the agency's challenges around managing and successfully completing IT projects.
January 27, 2011
Sept. 17, 2009
August 27, 2009
July 9, 2009
May 21, 2009
Chief Information Officer
May 14, 2009