Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ask the CIO
Wayne Leiss is not your typical chief information officer. Learn why on this week's show.
Feb. 11, 2010
Host Jason Miller talks with OGE CIO Ty Cooper, who says his agency is in the final stages of revamping its computer network.
Jan. 21, 2010
Dave Wennergren, the Defense Department's deputy chief information officer, explains why on this week's show.
Dec. 10, 2009
Roger Baker, the VA assistant secretary for information and technology and chief information officer, talks about being the 'ultimate consultant'.
Nov. 12, 2009
Preston Grubbs, CIO at the DEA, talks about trying to keep up with cartels.
Sept. 10, 2009
August 6, 2009
Freedom versus security. It's an issue many information security experts deal with. George Komatsoulis, acting chief information officer and the deputy director in the Center for Biomedical Informatics and IT at the National Cancer Institute, talks with Jason Miller about the challenge.
January 13, 2011
Adrian Gardner, the CIO at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, tells Federal News Radio's Jason Miller how his past experiences are shaping his current job.
December 23, 2010 (Encore Presentation)
Kim McCoy, chief information officer for the Treasury Department's Bureau of the Public Debt, tells Federal News Radio how her office is unlike most agencies - its dependence on contractors for technology support is limited.
December 16, 2010