Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ask the CIO
April 23, 2009
DHS CIO Chase Garwood talks about getting advice and help when it comes to IT.
Feb. 4, 2010
Host Jason Miller chats with USDA CIO Chris Smith about managing a billion dollar budget, among other things.
Jan. 28, 2010
Listen to the second part of Ask the CIO's interview with USAF Lt. Gen. Bill Lord. This week he discusses the decision to create a numbered Air Force instead of a full command around cybersecurity.
Jan. 14, 2010
Learn about the four critical priorities for the USAF during part one of Ask the CIO's interview with Lt. Gen. William Lord.
Jan. 7, 2010
The National Business Center is moving into the cloud.
March 25, 2010
Host Jason Miller learns how SBA's CIO is using lessons learned from the 2008 election.
March 18, 2010
The long-time fed gives Federal News Radio insight as to what he might do next.
Feb. 25, 2010