Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ask the CIO
This week, host Jason Miller talks with Gino Magnifico.
March 11, 2010
Wayne Leiss is not your typical chief information officer. Learn why on this week's show.
Feb. 11, 2010
Host Jason Miller talks with OGE CIO Ty Cooper, who says his agency is in the final stages of revamping its computer network.
Jan. 21, 2010
Dave Wennergren, the Defense Department's deputy chief information officer, explains why on this week's show.
Dec. 10, 2009
Roger Baker, the VA assistant secretary for information and technology and chief information officer, talks about being the 'ultimate consultant'.
Nov. 12, 2009
Preston Grubbs, CIO at the DEA, talks about trying to keep up with cartels.
Sept. 10, 2009
August 6, 2009
Freedom versus security. It's an issue many information security experts deal with. George Komatsoulis, acting chief information officer and the deputy director in the Center for Biomedical Informatics and IT at the National Cancer Institute, talks with Jason Miller about the challenge.
January 13, 2011
Adrian Gardner, the CIO at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, tells Federal News Radio's Jason Miller how his past experiences are shaping his current job.
December 23, 2010 (Encore Presentation)