Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ask the CIO
WFED's Jason Miller has an update.
Listen to an excerpt of tomorrow's show.
Listen to a sneak peak of Thursday's Ask the CIO program.
Lonny Anderson, NSA's chief information officer, said with the launch of three new cryptological centers in Hawaii, Georgia and Texas, the agency can put in place technology and the ability to bring in new technology more easily to carry NSA through the next decade or longer.
May 4, 2011(Encore presentation June 30, 2011)
Chad Fulgham, FBI executive assistant director and chief information officer, told Federal News Radio the Bureau will soon launch a new secure mobile platform.
March 24, 2011
Tom Wiesner, Labor's deputy chief information officer, is working on a strategy to bring work contracted out to vendors back in-house.
March 3, 2011
Sanjay Sardar's job as deputy chief information officer at FERC has many of the same responsibilities as other technology managers across government. But he also adds another leg to his job's stool.
February 10, 2011
David Zeppieri joins host Jason Miller to discuss changes at the Overseas Private Investment Corporation since he took over in 2005.
December 30, 2010 (Encore Presentation)
This week, host Jason Miller talks with Diane Herdt about GSA's initiative to use technology to improve the energy efficiencies of the buildings the government owns.
November 18, 2010 (Encore Presentation)
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller talks with Monica Fitzgerald, director of the CIO University, a virtual consortium of six universities around the country.