Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ask the CIO
This week, host Jason Miller talks with Gino Magnifico.
March 11, 2010
Wayne Leiss is not your typical chief information officer. Learn why on this week's show.
Feb. 11, 2010
Host Jason Miller talks with OGE CIO Ty Cooper, who says his agency is in the final stages of revamping its computer network.
Jan. 21, 2010
Dave Wennergren, the Defense Department's deputy chief information officer, explains why on this week's show.
Dec. 10, 2009
Roger Baker, the VA assistant secretary for information and technology and chief information officer, talks about being the 'ultimate consultant'.
Nov. 12, 2009
Preston Grubbs, CIO at the DEA, talks about trying to keep up with cartels.
Sept. 10, 2009
August 6, 2009
Freedom versus security. It's an issue many information security experts deal with. George Komatsoulis, acting chief information officer and the deputy director in the Center for Biomedical Informatics and IT at the National Cancer Institute, talks with Jason Miller about the challenge.
January 13, 2011
Adrian Gardner, the CIO at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, tells Federal News Radio's Jason Miller how his past experiences are shaping his current job.
December 23, 2010 (Encore Presentation)