Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Army Corps of Engineers
ThunderCat Technology founder Tom Deierlien joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help your agency with its data center consolidation.
May 1, 2012
Tags: technology , Vivek Kundra , data center , data center consolidation , Tom Deierlien , Thundercat Technology , DFAS , Customs and Border Protection , NetApp , Knight Point Systems , Riverbed , FDCCIConnect.com , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
The DoD Cyber Command poked and prodded the Army Corps' Los Angeles district's network during a recent Command Cyber Readiness Inspection. Army Corps of Engineers CIO Bob Kazimer said the analysis will give the rest of the agency lessons learned to improve cybersecurity across the Corps.
December 15, 2011
The Pentagon faces an uphill climb in getting ready for an audit of its consolidated financial statements by 2017, outside experts said Thursday. Nonetheless, the goal is achievable if the push is sustained by future secretaries of Defense.
Advance research agency sees opportunity from Katrina, power blackout, other events to solve large-scale problems. Technologies are high risk, but high payoff.
Texas Democrat's bill would modernize how the government appropriates, measures funding. Agency progress with financial management oversight improves slightly, but still no consolidated audit opinion.
Tags: mngt , Henry Cuellar , Diana Watson , Gene Dodaro , Richard Gregg , DHS , DoD , NASA , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , GAO , Treasury , financial management , audit opinion , CFO Act , Performance based budgeting
Two employees of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and two others have been arrested in a bribery and kickback scheme, authorities said.
Security designs for the new Mark Center have been posted online. In a major breach of security, Defense officials admit a document describing the bomb-proofing security plans for the new Defense building were published on a public website for the Army Corps of Engineers.
The winter may not be known for sand and surf, but some regional beaches are about to get busy in the coming months.
Fort Detrick officials want to reassure the public that 17 pounds of Agent Orange tested between 1944 and 1968 are not a health risk.