Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Army Combat uniform
After losing the dreaded black berets, Army soldiers who work at the Pentagon face yet another uniform change. They will soon abandon the current combat uniform for more businesslike attire.
The soft patrol cap will replace the black beret, at least for wear with the Army combat uniform, and some insignia will be sewn, losing the Velcro, the Army announced Saturday.
Ask any woman who serves in the Armed Forces what she thinks about the uniform that she wears, and she will likely say that she wears it with pride. But once you get beyond that pride, the question then becomes, how does she really feel about that uniform when you have to wear it day in and day out, especially in combat...and it doesn't fit just right? Both the Army and the Navy are taking steps to address the uniform concerns of their female members.