Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Army
A House committee cut funding for the project in the 2012 budget by 98 percent.
Just how many Defense Department employees will eventually be using a cloud-based e-mail service depends who you ask. Maj. Gen. Ronnie Hawkins, the Defense Information Systems Agency’s vice director, told reporters Tuesday, selling the Navy and Air Force on its cloud-based email system is a matter of when, not if. However, Hawkins admits, “If you [...]
The Army is set to show off a new ammunition with improved accuracy and higher velocity, improved hard target capability, more consistent soft target performance, and a significantly increased range of these effects.
The Army is moving its email to the Defense Information Systems Agency's cloud. DISA's vice chief told reporters Tuesday that getting the rest of the military services on board was a question of when, not if.
Feds who make more than $180,000 a year make up less than one percent of the federal workforce. Leading that pack are doctors, lawyers and dentists. Doctors held roughly eight out of 10 of the top-salaried jobs.
The Army will open its next Apps for Army challenge to industry and the public, officials said Friday. The process is focused on developing capabilities that are not dependent on any particular platform.
The Army is working on another "Apps for the Army" content, this time opening it up to the public and industry.
Command Sergeant Major Bernard C. McPherson, command sergeant major of PEO Soldier, explains how budget cuts will affect his organization's ability to fund research and development for the equipment needed by troops.
The Army has picked the Google android as the operating system they want to put in the hands of troops on the ground.
A new Pentagon inspector general report finds "procedural and technical weaknesses" in the Army's traffic assessment surrounding its plans to move 6,400 Defense employees to a privately owned office complex in northern Virginia. Rep. Jim Moran, whose district includes the site, said the findings provide the underpinnings for local officials to sue the Pentagon to stop the move.