Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Army
The suicide rate is spiking among inactive duty military.
Many of the nation's recent high school graduates - particularly young people of color - don't have the skills necessary for enlistment in the U.S. Army. The Education Trust's Christina Theokas has details from her report.
The Army is struggling to find about 35,000 soldiers, most of them veterans now, who are owed bonuses because they were forced to remain in the military beyond their normal enlistment.
Defense News reports that the Army is ordering Boeing to cancel two programs that tested poorly.
Army's Space and Missile Defense Command puts big money on the table.
The Army's largest post saw a record number of soldiers kill themselves in 2010 despite a mental health effort aimed at reversing the trend.
Senior Army leaders and Pentagon acquisition chief Ashton Carter have scheduled an Army Modernization Review meeting for December 22nd.
ACU is out, MultiCam is in for troops headed to Afghanistan.
Army.mil reports on the Army's use of simulated wounds to train medical staff.