Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Army
Medal of Honor recipient and Iowa native Staff Sgt. Sal Giunta will end his Army career in June and move to Colorado to pursue his education, a military spokesman said Tuesday.
The Army has announced that it will start moving individual e-mail accounts to a cloud-based enterprise e-mail service by the middle of this month.
A directive signed this week by the secretary of the Army requires high-level review and analysis of any proposal to insource contracting functions. Outside groups have accused DoD of insourcing workers based on arbitrary quotas.
Virtual reality applications are being designed and implemented across various points in the military deployment cycle to prevent, identify and treat combat-related PTSD. We learn more from research pioneer Dr. Albert "Skip" Rizzo.
For the first time in almost 50 years, the U.S. Army wants to replace the standard rifle shouldered by hundreds of thousands of frontline troops around the world.
Wow. So much news about cloud, so little time. Good thing we have this blog, right? Federal News Radio was busy covering news about cloud computing this week. We’ve gathered all of those stories here for easy access. Army weeks away from enterprise e-mail rollout The Army will begin migrating employees to its new cloud-based [...]
The Army is nearly finished with the testing phase of its new DISA-hosted enterprise e-mail service and plans to begin migrating users into the cloud in mid-February.
A GAO report reviews DoD's financial management.
First Lady Michelle Obama will learn about new soldier training at Ft. Jackson.
The PharmacoEconomic Center website has been pulled offline while security flaws are reviewed.