Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Army
The Army is struggling to find about 35,000 soldiers, most of them veterans now, who are owed bonuses because they were forced to remain in the military beyond their normal enlistment.
Defense News reports that the Army is ordering Boeing to cancel two programs that tested poorly.
Army's Space and Missile Defense Command puts big money on the table.
The Army's largest post saw a record number of soldiers kill themselves in 2010 despite a mental health effort aimed at reversing the trend.
Senior Army leaders and Pentagon acquisition chief Ashton Carter have scheduled an Army Modernization Review meeting for December 22nd.
ACU is out, MultiCam is in for troops headed to Afghanistan.
Army.mil reports on the Army's use of simulated wounds to train medical staff.
The U.S. Army has awarded Oshkosh $255 million to build 250 Mine Resistant Ambush Protected All-Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV) ambulances for Afghanistan.