Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Army
Services wants to pre-qualify vendors to bid on next generation portal. DoD still must work out funding, governance issues.
All acquisition programs receiving added scrutiny
Deputy Secretary Lynn scheduled to make reveal plans during speech at CSIS.
Emerson advised "hitch your wagon to a star," but what will the Army hitch the Non-Line-of-Sight Cannon to?
The organization is made up of people from CIOs office, intelligence command and operational command. Task force looking for enterprisewide IT security systems.
Electric vehicles mark Army's first steps toward energy independence.
The General receives his fourth star in addition to the new command. He says the goal of the Cyber Command is to defend DoD networks.
Brigadier Gen. Steven Smith says his office will meet with his counterpart in the Marines this week and other services soon to figure out how to share certified products more easily. Vendors say the process to get on these lists is inconsistent, difficult and expensive. Smith says DoD recognizes the challenges and wants to increase collaboration among the services.
Service CIO Lt. Gen. Jeff Sorenson details how the Army will judge and award $30,000 in prize money to soldiers and civilian employees under the Apps for the Army program. Up to 100 contestants can submit apps in one of eight categories. The Army will announce the winners in August.