Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Army
Wow. So much news about cloud, so little time. Good thing we have this blog, right? Federal News Radio was busy covering news about cloud computing this week. We’ve gathered all of those stories here for easy access. Army weeks away from enterprise e-mail rollout The Army will begin migrating employees to its new cloud-based [...]
The Army is nearly finished with the testing phase of its new DISA-hosted enterprise e-mail service and plans to begin migrating users into the cloud in mid-February.
A GAO report reviews DoD's financial management.
First Lady Michelle Obama will learn about new soldier training at Ft. Jackson.
The PharmacoEconomic Center website has been pulled offline while security flaws are reviewed.
The hacker intelligence initiative has unearthed evidence that dozens of sites are up for sale, including defense and federal sites.
Tighter promotion opportunities and stronger up-or-out rules may loom as the Army seeks to cut the force by tens of thousands of soldiers.
The handbook offers tips to maintain security while online.
The smart phone is about to go from practical to tactical. We learn more from Lt. Gen. Michael Vane, director of the Army Capabilities Integration Center.
The suicide rate is spiking among inactive duty military.