Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Army
The Army has awarded a $286 million contract to General Dynamics for the production of air-to-ground rockets. Under the contract, the Hydra-70 rockets are to be delivered by April 2015.
The Army has awarded the Oshkosh Corporation a $226 million contract for 5,131 underbody improvement kits for the Mine Resistant Ambush Protected All Terrain Vehicle.
After losing the dreaded black berets, Army soldiers who work at the Pentagon face yet another uniform change. They will soon abandon the current combat uniform for more businesslike attire.
Soldiers working at the Pentagon will trade their combat camouflage for business-like uniforms.
Virginia has been chosen as the home of the National Museum of the U.S. Army.
The Army has decided to make some changes to its image... after hearing from soldiers on Facebook. Raymond Chandler, Sergeant Major of the Army explains how it works.
The soft patrol cap will replace the black beret, at least for wear with the Army combat uniform, and some insignia will be sewn, losing the Velcro, the Army announced Saturday.
GAO's Sharon Pickup explains how the Army and Marine Corps are working together and how your agency can work with other agencies to achieve a common goal.
Malcolm O'Neill, the Army's assistant secretary for acquisitions, logistics and technology will resign his post for personal reasons, he told colleagues in an email Tuesday.
The task order was awarded under the Information Technology Enterprise Solutions 2 Services indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract by the U.S. Army Contracting Command - National Capital Region.